[Namron] Re: Namron Digest, Vol 17, Issue 14

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 21:39:22 PDT 2004

Okay...I'm doing this for two reasons, the first being that my email's haven't been getting through to Barat for some reason. That's fine, I think it may be his spam-ware is just that good...lol. The second reason I'm posting these links is because I'd like to help get more contact with the student group. These are links to the Students for Creative Anachronism web page, yahoo group, and forums. If Barat could please post them on the site when he gets a chance that would be wonderful!

StuCA webpage (Still horribly under construction): www.geocites.com/stuca_ou/main.html

StuCA forums: http://stucaou.proboards3.com/

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you all at Protectorate!

Eithne MacEwan of Skarrgard

   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Feudalism! It's your Count that votes!