[Namron] How to get to lick a Queen

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 07:22:01 PDT 2004

Hey that sounds like a wonderful idea .  But beware! It will be the first &
last memory anyone ever has of you.

But you do get to lick tequila & salt off the cleavage of a Queen at
hofla's, so fair trade.

I could show those interested the whats and wherefores ~~~ concerning design
and construction.

For reasons here to for unspecified I feel safe in assuming period
G-strings, Loin cloths, and infamous postage stamps need to be
individualized.  Therefore mass production for mainstream wholesale or
resale distribution might be difficult.  At least without an ummm... free
sprit seamstress for tailoring purposes.

MY first seamstress was kind enough to work on the doe skin for 2 1/2 hours.
  Seemed excessive but as you all know, I am quite cooperative.

Pookster ~ The Scantly Clad yet Highly Impressive