[Namron] skarrgard virtual skald........

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:14:19 PDT 2004

skarrgadians please join our group....we have a few things to discuss and
have a month to go til pop meeting,,,,,,,very very important
things.......i.e., halldor has some concerns and is in need of the populace
to hear what i have to say without external influences,,,,,,also i may call
for a special pop meeting next sunday,,,,and i need a way to get the word
out as i have contact info for very few of you skarrgardians.or maybe on
halloweeen sunday,,either way there are some very important things that need
said.
           Halldor