[Namron] special populace meeting

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:20:09 PDT 2004

     Greetings All,
      I,Lord Halldor the Mad Jester,am calling a special populace meeting at
3pm,Sunday,24OCT04,at Woodland Park(the same park we have practice at)There
are issues that need to be addressed and I won't put them off until
November's populace meeting.Unofficially,this will be a complaints and
settling said complaints meeting.I also have a very important announcement
to make regarding me and/or the manner in which I have performed my job and
will gladly entertain anyone else's comment on said job as well.I may even
offer a solution or two for any problems you may have with me,personally,or
as seneschal.
      There are some issues that need discussed in an appropriate setting as
well.
       For those of you that know people in Skarrgard that have no web
access,please pass this on.I have contact information for very few of the
people in Skarrgard.So,anyone that can pass this on, it is greatly
appreciated.
     Again,Sunday,24OCT04,at 3pm,at Woodland Park.So bring your issues with
you and we will see what we can work out.Until then,please keep any comments
to yourself,or bring them to me.

Lord Halldor the Mad Jester

(acting)Seneshcal of the Incipient Canton of Skarrgard(name and device
pending)