[Namron] Trivia

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 19:14:27 PDT 2004

Just as an FYI, to anybody who cares, pirates are *not* new to Namron.

Two former landed baronesses of Namron have had alternate personas as _pirates_.
Yuppers.  Myself, as "Gabrielle", and Caitlin, as "Kate" were both proud members of the good pirate ship called "The Blacke Orchid".  I don't think we ever managed to obtain privateer status, and we certainly had cannons.  And fired said cannons.  So, yes, we were pirates, and proud of it.

Considering that we've only had 4 landed baronesses in the entire history of Namron, that's *half* that were pirates.

Sheesh people, go find something productive (read: not *destructive*) to do.  Too many people on the list have *way* too much time on their hands, and not enough common sense.

Claryce Rapheal Orfevre
Former landed baroness of Namron
Pelican
Provider of a sanctuary house for Namron refugees.