[Namron] THE TRUTH about cats and dogs ~or~ Burning away the STORM CLOUDS

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:56:45 PDT 2004

Stands (WAY!) up to applaud

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
[...]

Good and Honorable, Loving and Caring, Clear Sight Seeing Samarrah bint
Annaan:

To answer your Question posed to ME. concerning as to whether I think
another Pie Party is in order:

Answer #1: Yes, that sounds very nice.

Answer #2: Whats would be the Point?  Some people who are playing the game
can only get their rocks-off by being devisive, fearful, oppertunistic,
mean, insensitive, and oh... unempathic.  Hardly behaviors that should be
awarded with something as loving as one of your Pie-Palluza.

Answer #3: Would involve ME accurately and in intensely intimating in great
and specific detail, the name of each individual the devisive etc. behaviors
for which they use to further their lack of ~ THE DREAM ~ , and the type of
thinking necessary to warp thier value system to give them the desire to be
hurtful to others.  This would leave some people, who consider ME thier
bestest-Pooky-buddy cold-exposed-and austricized. And ya know, for the
health and well being of the Barony, I am very comfortable in doing that.
But I should probably consider it an act of futility to even bother to try.
Pearls before swine.../ wisdom upon deaf ears / the act of recalibrating
someones self imagery so that they are capable of recognizing the value of
.... oh here I go again.... LOVING BEHAVIOR.

Whats that you think? (typing at the general populace) not the LoveLove
Pooky you have all grown to tolerate? Again, for the health and well being
of the Barony.  A coin has (arguably) 2 sides. Stop trying to flip MY coin
(typing at the general populace) to expose the Anti-Pooky. Day of Ragnoroc.

So pick witchever answer  you are most comfortable.

MY motivation? Again, for the health and well being of ~THE DREAM~ in the
Barony of NAMRON.

Now to address the attached post:

I will now type the first controversal thing, I have ever posted to the
list:

I would trade away 7 arguing, devicive, forgetful, etc. STORMS.  For any 3
new folks with ~THE DREAM~ fresh in thier eyes and in thier hearts.

Coin... sitting on its edge,

Your Pook

P.S. Now We know why we have lost a WHOLE LOT of very good people.  Reason:
they were tired of deeling with the bullshxt. Such is the way of NAMRON. Is
everyone ready to change this well established tradition? Or are the
manevolents comfortable with NAMRON_AS_USUAL?

Stands up again to applaud and share the love with the deserving Good and
Honorable, Loving and Caring, Clear Sight Seeing Samarrah bint Annaan. Thank
you Samarrah.