[Namron] Care Packages

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 08:04:56 PDT 2004

Dear friends,

Due to hectic mundane schedules I was unable to attend
the October meetings and, therefor, feel that I have
not sufficiently met my responsibilities regarding
care packages for this month.

At this point I have collected one package and one
letter for the troops during the month of October.
Last month we had an increadible amount of support
from the Maysville area, but around here they are
gearing up to raise funds for Charity Thanksgiving
Events and Christmas gifts for needy kids.

I'm hoping to have some response soon from the ECP
Baptist Youth, but we of the Barony need to step up
and bring some items in to populace on the 3rd.

I know things are tough all over financially, but we
aren't asking you to bring everything on that list.
Find one or two things you can afford to bring.  Heck,
you may even have something unopened around the house
you can contribute.  At least sit down and write a
letter of encouragement or draw a picture for our men
and women in service.

If you can, please bring what you can to the meeting
and let's try and send a little bit of thanksgiving to
our troops!

Love Ya!

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.