[Namron] Re: what newcomers like

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 13:40:48 PDT 2004

yes that list would be a great idea- and we can get that started but, for lack of being at every single namron pop meeting i would need people to help me in email terms- meaning, i will start compiling a list, but i need people to email me and say "i do ___________" and fill in the blank.  newbies can also email me and say "i want to learn __________" and fill in the blank.  this will set that list in motion, if you want it to go thru the hospitaler that is. if everyone just wants to wander around looking for people like they have been thats fine too, i guess, but if we want to actually set this into motion people- DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!  like i said, some of you I have known for the past 7 years and know what you do, but i cant keep up with a hundred people i only see at the occasional event, nor do i know if you would be willing to show someone how to do your respective skill.   Grainne would also like to know as I know she is getting as few responses as i....so if you want to add
 yourself to the "list", or if you would like to mentor a newbie, please email me.

Also, slightly OT, it was announced that we need an autocrat-type person for next years demo in Skarrgard, Woodland Forest Festival.  Bids will close at the end of January--- for anyone interested but doesnt want to do some of the hard stuff-guess what? ive done it for you! i have all the city numbers and contacts and the banner we have been donated that we can use every year, and the merchant/performer contacts for this year.  So if you wanna learn how to run a demo, give this growing one a try.

ok, i think im done now..... maybe....

Salerna Bowman of Wolfstar, acting hospitaler for the incipient canton of Skarrgard

ps. if you cannot email me to fill in said blanks, leave me a message at 405-388-5733. thanks!

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi