[Namron] Pirates

CMCCAMPB Carl-Mccampbell at ouhsc.edu
Fri Oct 22 11:18:23 PDT 2004

Gabrielle Said:
Just as an FYI, to anybody who cares, pirates are *not* new to Namron.

Two former landed baronesses of Namron have had alternate personas as
_pirates_.
Yuppers.  Myself, as "Gabrielle", and Caitlin, as "Kate" were both
proud members of the good pirate ship called "The Blacke Orchid".  I don't
think we ever managed to obtain privateer status, and we certainly had
cannons.  And fired said cannons.  So, yes, we were pirates, and proud
of it.

And she was a hell of a cabin-boy, I was a lucky Captain. Anyway, we were
not pirates, we were merchants of opportunity, yeah, that¹s it.....We had
several ³Letters of Mark² and we were very profitable for the kingdom....

Don Eadric of Wolfstar