[Namron] Helms.... Sir Owen

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:12:01 PDT 2004

I am not sure if the helm has been fighting longer than you or not Owen. I
bought that helm new from Inman about 6 or 7 years ago. (Yes, it was on of
the last helms Inman made for SCA fighting). I then gave (sold, whatever)
the helm to you when I got the one I am fighting with now. I know that I
have had my current Helm fo around six years as I got it a year (or so)
before I met my lady wife Meadhbh.

Aldric