[Namron] Protectorate and booze

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 6 20:24:58 PDT 2004

Aye they age well... lol but its the getting them thats the trick lol

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.