[Namron] The Renaissance Courtly Dance Class

Morgan & Ariane morganariane at cox.net
Sun Oct 10 08:13:33 PDT 2004

Greetings to all!

This is Morgan Ellisse, the dance teacher for Wiesenfeuer's Courtly
dance class. Since the non-SCA dancers have greatly out-numbered the
SCA dancers in our class now, I was wanting to send out this survey to
see if we can not get more dancers from the SCA. One of the biggest
excuses we have had with past students was it was the wrong day.

So, to all of those out there that would like to come to our
Renaissance Courtly Dance class, but can not make it on Tuesdays, what
day would be better?Go ahead and send us back e-mails privately.

For more information about our dance class please go to:
http://members.cox.net/rendancers/index.shtml

Cheers,

Morgan Ellisse