[Namron] Protectorate

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 10 15:47:32 PDT 2004

Aye This was one event to remember for a long time. We made many new friends, visited with some old friends and had a wonderful feast. If you missed the feast man did you miss out. Then the Hafla, I took tons of pics I will post them when I get them developed. My hat is off to the Barony of Namron and her Canton.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.