[Namron] Wurmy Update

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 11 08:57:50 PDT 2004

This was sent to the main Ansteorra List my friend
"

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Wormy is awake!!

He is still woozy, cannot speak because of the ventilator tube, but he
can wiggle eyebrows, cry, and generally cause trouble with his eyes
alone!

He is STILL in Critical condition.  Still denied any visitors but
family.  But this is the best news since our first.

Please.  Continue to pray for this brave Jester - there is now just
slightly more than a glimmer of hope.

tearfully,

Gerita
"

Man you missed one awesome event. Ask Gunnerstead about what I brought to
drink :) . And the feast.... man you really missed out, Bear out did every
feast I have had in my 14 years in the sca :).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.