[Namron] Firing Canons for Kids....

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Tue Oct 12 10:40:44 PDT 2004

I'd be more than willing, in fact... I should have more cannons and other
pretty's by then... But, seeing how this one's inside city limits, as you
said... Town council and all that. Plus, it will have to be cleared through
the fire marshal and the police department... considering the frame of mind
the fire marshal had toward the skarrgard demo, I don't see them letting me
*fire* them... but if nothing else, I can bring out the prettier ones for
the kids to drool over if we can't get permission to set up a firing range.
Since we have more than 6 months in advance, perhaps we can get someone to
come out somewhere between now and then where it's *not* illegal and show
them that we're safe when properly set up. Just a thought.

But as I said, even if I can't fire them, I can still bring them out and set
them and the rest of my ship stuff up.

Duncan