[Namron] Corsets anyone?

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 15:36:14 PDT 2004

Now THAT is way too  much information.

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf
Of mikea
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 2:38 PM
To: William Herron; Barony of Namron
Subject: Re: [Namron] Corsets anyone?

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 03:30:48PM -0400, William Herron wrote:
> > I nominate Barat and fitzBubba.
> > Mike Andrews    /       Michael Fenwick         Barony of Namron,
Ansteorra

> Don't wear 'em, personally.  I figure I'm doing good to have clean
> underwear on and leave it at that.
>
> Besides, Master Michael, you need to stop admiring Barat's figure.
> Or, in my case, let sagging dogs lie.
>
> Care,
> Bubba

;=), in case you hadn't figured it out.

I remember the day that Claire Margaret and Catherine got tired of me
ragging them while they were making corsets at our house. The next
thing I knew, I was standing up in the center of the living room while
they laced me into this ... contraption. And when they finished, I
couldn't breathe, but I Had Cleavage.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel