[Namron] Corsets anyone?......Moo

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Oct 12 15:36:59 PDT 2004

WITCH!!!!  BURN HER!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf
Of William Herron
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 2:38 PM
To: Barony of Namron
Subject: Re: [Namron] Corsets anyone?......Moo

> >I nominate Barat and fitzBubba.
> But the problem is that the steel and crane is currently in use at OU
> building the new weather building. :P
> Anya (grand-daughter of a general contractor) who is currently running
> for cover. hehehehe bwahahahaha.....MOO!

You're worried about the wrong dimension.  Height is not the concern.
It's area, or diameter.

And I'm not going to take crap from a cyborg.  Remember, in period we
would have burned you for having all of that extra junk under your
skin.  Witch.

Don't you people know better than to piss Barat off?  That Powerbook
he carries around runs the entire artificial existance we all live and
breathe in.  Make him mad, and you'll be deleted.

Care,
Bubba