[Namron] Corsets anyone?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 12 20:44:20 PDT 2004

Ye know.. Ulfie I do have 4 sets of stocks and some chain maile coated
paddles I will loan ye :). Oh and I forgot I also have a wrack.... Did I
forget to mention I will help you put them in there??? lol

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.