[Namron] protectorate

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Oct 13 19:24:24 PDT 2004

Well, I think the hilight for me was Bardic.  As it ended, I went to get the
prizes.  When I came back, Ulf had divided the contestants into 2 groups and
was playing "Questions Only" (from Whose Line Is It Anyway?) with teams.  I
kept picturing Ulf as Colin Mockery.  Except Colin was a Viking instead of a
Canadian (not that there is much difference).