[Namron] change in feast menu and Ian

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 20:46:20 PDT 2004

Greetings Gentals,
 My lord was on his way uop to the emergency room becuase he was feeling poorly and wanted too see if he could get a script fro antibiotics.
 Kim Li just came by to tell me thatt 911 dispatch called to tell them that the ambulance had been called to pick him up.Not sure but they mentioned the word cardiac.
 I do not know ywt where we go from here,But I may be taking his place in the kitchen.
 Most of the menu is not a problem to me ecept he has not taught me how to make his version of sour apple chicken so that part may change just a little.
 With Patrice being in the kitchen, and all the offers of help, we should be ok.
 And I thought I was just going to mildly assist.
 A now thouroughly distraught and stressed,
 Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..