[Namron] Top ways to know if you are addicted to the Internet

Josh shadowwolf at goth.net
Thu Oct 14 13:30:59 PDT 2004

lets see...#1 yes, #2, no, but I've got cable so no disconnecting, #3
no, but I have introduced myself as my livejournal name... #4 no wife,
#5 mostly, yes... #6 she does have one, thats the only means of contact,
#7 bah, cable is better ;), #8 yes, yes I do, #9 hehe yep, but firefox
is better than Netscape, #10 haven't yet, but it fits, #11 not yet, #12
but, but...my computer DOES sit within a foot of my bed, #13 no, not for
me :P, #14 I've done that, #15 if I had a spouse, maybe #16 yes, #17
sounds like my future :) #18 yes, how can ANYONE call 200 hours a month
unlimited? #19 no, but I used to have a section on mine for my cats #20
see #19 ;)

Josh/Byte

yes, I'm addicted :D