[Namron] More productive....

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 14 16:21:58 PDT 2004

Hmmm Are ye the small lass with the gorgeous hair that allows Donnchadh to
call ye his or one of the others that came through lol. Grumbles the dang
Vanilla is going to take forever to mellow.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.