[Namron] Chit-Chat

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Fri Oct 15 00:31:10 PDT 2004

Chass said:
> Breaks out a stick... man... delete all that junk below lol. Ulfie
will beat you with more than a stick.....

Chass said this because Duncan said "blink".  It took over 14000 bytes
for Duncan to say "blink".

Folks, at the risk of sounding like a broken record... Please take a
moment to trim your messages.  I know, I know... some of you feel your
have to include the entire chain of stream-of-consciousness.  Can you
please at least trim of the "Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the..."
and the "Namron at ansteorra.org" off the bottom?  The one in question
had six sets of this kind of stuff.

Also keep in mind that these "one liners" may be fun at the time you hit
submit, but a day or two later... And our children and neighbors and
future employers can read this stuff, so lets clean this up some.

Three years from now, you will probably be able to go to:
http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/namron/2004-October/006254.html
to see Duncan blink again.  And I'm picking on Duncans message instead
of some of the others because it doesn't have... whoops! Strike that.
It does.  Yumpin' Yiminies.  My King might be reading this stuff!

Baron Ulf
[Heck, go back two and a half years and you can still see one of the
lamest puns I've ever made (it's about eggs.)]