[Namron] free to a good home

liz wilkerson thevintagefloozy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 16 21:01:08 PDT 2004

<chuckles>  All right little sister, you can have it. BUT! Only if you agree to my two conditions. No wearing it with neon  plaid harem pants!! Are we agreed?  If so, talk to me off list as to where and when you want to come get it and if you want help refitting it. And if you hurt my baby, so help me I'll come after you with the biggest embroidery needle I have dipped in something noxious.
 la Beaux
VUJADEA200 at aol.com wrote:Beaux,
    you totally know that I get first dibbs on it right!!  I WANT IT ITS MINE!!  and I will fight for it. I can get mean, some of you have seen that !!

Adena