[Namron] Ian back in hospital

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 20:54:26 PDT 2004

Thanks,
He still has another surgery coming up in the next month or two to stint open an hourglass in the pulmonary right above the heart.Hopefully that will fix a lot of the problems.20% chance that it will fix ALL the problems he is having.Especially the clot thing.They dissolved two that had settled in the hourglass a week and a half ago.The stint is also being designed to close off a shunt that was disconnected from the lung but never closed off.they think that is what is causing all the clots.
 Cassie

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
we will continue to send positive energy his way. Mayhaps they will find what the problem is this time.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.