[Namron] Good restaurant ( at the end of the universe) been theretwice!

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 18 15:45:05 PDT 2004

It is still being made lol I will find the link later tonight and post it
for ye Pookie. From what I remember its being filmed in Brit.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.