[Namron] Attitude adjustments??

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 19 08:42:09 PDT 2004

lol I am always cooking at camp. Depending upon my mood.. I have been known
to cook anything from stews to kabobs lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.