[Namron] Opinions?

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 19 08:23:55 PDT 2004

Thanky.. as I said its a work in progress it will probably have about 5 more stanza's before I am done with it lol. I have one
I wanted to add last night but went to bed instead lol I will add it today.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.