[Namron] Populace tonight

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 13:51:38 PDT 2004

Due to mundane matters I am unable to attend populace
tonight.  But I need to contact some members for a few
things.

1.  Gwennyth:  can you contact me online or off to
arrange for me to pick up my new plaid skirt before
the 29th as I'll need it for the Guthrie Scottish Rite
Medieval Fair.

2.  ALL OF YOU:  Care Packages....has anyone brought
stuff that you need me to pick up?????  Remember, the
troops need our support!

3.  ANY OF YOU:  would anyone have a period style
table that would be collapsable to fit into the trunk
of a sedan that I might borrow for the rest of this
month and some dates in November? (can give specific
dates if needed). Also, anyone with period style
fabric drapings that I might borrow...none will be
altered in any form, I'm just doing a lot of face
painting to raise money for Heather's trip and I'm
scrounging for a wee bit of loaner props for pretty
back drops and so forth until such time as I can
make/procure/purchase them for myself.

4.  THOSE OF YOU INTERESTED:  We have pears and dates
a-pleanty ready for the picking!!!!  Please come and
help yourselves.  Contact me off list for directions
etc...

Other than that...sniff...I'll miss you rowdy wa-hoos
tonight.

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.