[Namron] Middle Eastern Dance Class Starting

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 20:07:17 PDT 2004

Greetings, etc.

I am starting up my Middle-Eastern Dance class again by popular demand.  For at least the first several months I will be teaching basic dance, but all levels are welcome.

Class will be at our house, 510 Hanging Elm in Norman, on Monday nights from 7 pm to 8pm.
The class is free.

Just wear comfortable clothes that you can move in.  Bring a long scarf if you have one.  (No dance belts, please, they are distracting at the beginning levels).

If you have any questions, email me at claryce at cox.net or call at 405-447-2661, no calls after 10pm.

Feel free to forward this information to anyone who might not be on the Namron or Wiesenfeuer lists that would be interested.

Claryce