[Namron] Goodnight

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 16:36:31 PDT 2004

Really nice!
Morgana

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok. I was half asleep and talking about pie and cake
dreams when I wrote this in the wee hours last night.

Now that I'm awake and reading it over...I kinda like
it.

What do you think?

Goodnight to all who haunt these halls
for those whom moonlight gently calls

Your pillow and your covers wait
as you succumb to slumber's fate

To dream away another night
while all is ever put to right.

Sweet dreams to you, who love's arms kept
warm and close and passions met

This day is o're and but a dream
Tomorrow future's fate is seen

Goodnight, oh haunts, these halls are yours
Now out the lights, and shut the doors.

Goodnight!

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.