[Namron] :)

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 22:36:58 PDT 2004

People don't remember my face so much as the top of my head... And, no, I haven't grown an inch in years so I'm just as short as I alwasy was. :) ::: grins :::

And no one has ever considered me quiet...

Kidnapping Iron Lotus wenches??? Anyone ever read 'The Ransom of Red Chief'??

As for Black Death things... Should we market them with the chain mail G-strings?

:)

Big-Mouthed Rose

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...