[Namron] Re: The Black Death

jencandler at netzero.com jencandler at netzero.com
Thu Oct 21 11:32:10 PDT 2004

Lady Isobel--
I really appreciate what you have said, and the manner you have presented it in. I haven't been in the SCA long, but have run into the same problem before, I just didn't verbalize it on the list anywhere.  It is a turn off when it seems that all you hear at times is complaining and whining and what you see are adults acting like kids,(and not in a good way) I have also found a place that I fit in, but you have reminded me of how to treat the other "newbies" that I meet.

Fionna