[Namron] The Black Death: the Plague of Politics

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 21 11:57:19 PDT 2004

Hmm well at least they didnt drive me off for smelling and looking like and
ogre like they did ye... :P. How dare ye say I am as cute as a gremlin, Ye
dare insult me of the portable chairiot.... I'll Have at thee then when next
we meet. Beware your toes are MINE :)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.