[Namron] (no subject)

Lea l_j_frizzell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 20:24:53 PDT 2004

Mi'Lady Elizabeta,

To an extent, yes, that's what I mean.  Taking someone under one's wing until they have something of an understanding of how the society works.  Answering their questions, teaching them Society ettiquette, giving them pointers on how to go about getting involved, how to prepare for events.  There's so much to know.  Up til now, I've been involved in researching my personna and preparing to jump in to events, but now I'm looking around to see how I can contribute.  I can already see how easy it can be to insult someone without even knowing that you were being anything but polite.  I've ordered the books about the SCA and I'm reading them, but it's a long way between theory and practice.