[Namron] Renaissance Courtly Dance

Morgan & Ariane morganariane at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 21:02:30 PDT 2004

Greetings to all!

The Courtly Renaissance Dance Class of Wiesenfeuer's last dance class
will be this Tuesday. We will be taking a break and try to start up
class after the New Year. If we can get enough dancers and if we can
get our free space then we will be more than happy to start back up.
But for now, we not getting enough students to come to class
consistently, let alone get the non SCA dancers to come to events to
dance (which is our main out-let for this art).

We have had a wonderful time being the dance teachers in the area for
the past 3 years. If anyone is ever interested in helping us start up a
new class after the New Year, please contact us at:
dccooper at cox.net
or check our our dance site at:
http://members.cox.net/rendancers/

Thank you and take care!