[Namron] Bonfire at Samarrah's

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Oct 22 09:43:26 PDT 2004

A large bonfire sounds great.  One thing I think we could all use is a
relaxing party.

But you say the ladies could keep busy baking while the archers hunt.
What about those of us (ladies) who both cook and do archery?  I guess
we'll be kept busy.

Hmm, I can think of many ways to keep busy around a bonfire all night.

Annabelle