[Namron] Pirates!!!!

Carl McCampbell cmccampb at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 11:30:26 PDT 2004

Gabrielle Said:
>Just as an FYI, to anybody who cares, pirates are
*not* new to Namron.

>Two former landed baronesses of Namron have had
alternate personas as
_pirates_.
>Yuppers.  Myself, as "Gabrielle", and Caitlin, as
"Kate" were both
>proud members of the good pirate ship called "The
Blacke Orchid".  I don't
>think we ever managed to obtain privateer status, and
we certainly had
cannons.  And fired said cannons.  So, yes, we were
pirates, and proud
of it.

And she was a hell of a cabin-boy, I was a lucky
Captain. Anyway, we were not pirates, we were
merchants of opportunity, yeah, that’s it.....We had
several “Letters of Mark” and we were very profitable
for the kingdom....

Don Eadric of Wolfstar