[Namron] Re: newbie help

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 12:45:00 PDT 2004

I know i only rarely make valid points on the list so here goes:

the newbie thing is a great idea, and speaking from recent political bruises, the only way it will be beneficial is if someone DOES IT. we can sit here all day long and talk about it being a good a idea and volunteering to help, but all the volunteers in the world cant help a plan that is never executed.  so- i will do it for my canton, someone needs to do it for the barony.  (play rock-paper-scissors or something) . obviously since i have never done it before i will need help, so if you are involved with skarrgard and wanna help newbies, get with me ASAP. there im done

Salerna Bowman of Wolfstar

Acting Hospitaler (i least i still hope so but not sure) for the Incipient Canton of Skarrgard

4053885733

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi