[Namron] Good deeds

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Oct 23 19:25:03 PDT 2004

This is just a quick note to let folks know that my suitcase was
recovered through the efforts of some of the folks in Wolfstar, who were
contacted by someone who recognized SCA stuff.

It has the baronial coronet that Caitlin wore, the Star of Merit that
was Bjorn's, my Krigshelt, the Orm Storm, the necklace of Bjorn's glass
beads, etc.

Still missing are a couple of tunics, my Iris that Caitlin wove, some
other clothes, and a couple other things.  But aside from the Iris, all
the important stuff is back.

I'll post something to Ansteorra Announce later so people will stop
looking and to thank Wolfstar, but I thought I'd let you guys know.

This is a wonderful game we play.  It is nice to see some of the honor
and chivalry even showing up in our mundane lives.  Makes it worth it.

Baron Ulf