[Namron] Good deeds

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 23:16:23 PDT 2004

HUZZAH!  Hooooooowwwlll!!!

Those were some important pieces of our Barony's
history as well as My Beloved Barons' personal history
that were stollen.  I'm so thrilled that some of my
Wolf Pack were able to help retreive most of the
precious items.  Sometimes the gods must exact a price
for their assistance, but, at least, they didn't keep
the most important items.

Happy Howlin',
Etienett

--- Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:

> This is just a quick note to let folks know that my
> suitcase was
> recovered through the efforts of some of the folks
> in Wolfstar, who were
> contacted by someone who recognized SCA stuff.
>
> It has the baronial coronet that Caitlin wore, the
> Star of Merit that
> was Bjorn's, my Krigshelt, the Orm Storm, the
> necklace of Bjorn's glass beads, etc.
>
> Still missing are a couple of tunics, my Iris that
> Caitlin wove, some
> other clothes, and a couple other things.  But aside
> from the Iris, all the important stuff is back.
>
> I'll post something to Ansteorra Announce later so
> people will stop
> looking and to thank Wolfstar, but I thought I'd let
> you guys know.
>
> This is a wonderful game we play.  It is nice to see
> some of the honor
> and chivalry even showing up in our mundane lives.
> Makes it worth it.
>
> Baron Ulf

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)