[Namron] ot-freezer smell

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 12:35:06 PDT 2004

That's a great place to start.  Then, if you want to
give it something else to absorb the odors for a
littlw while after you turn it on, leave it overnight
with a plate of powdered laundry detergent in it.  It
absorbs the odors and gets fresher odors into the air
being circulated.

So sorry you lost the food.  What a pain.

Isobel