[Namron] ot-freezer smell

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 15:33:34 PDT 2004

Bucket and/or bowls of charcoal (depending on the size of the freezer) with the door closed. Maybe toss some baking soda in there also?? That's apparently what the Answer Lady from Good Housekeeping says... LOL Roomate inherited a freezer once and swears it worked for her... :) Sorry about that...

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:Water and bleach did it for me once.  Lots and lots of water and bleach.