[Namron] ot-freezer smell

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sun Oct 24 16:52:40 PDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 12:35:06PM -0700, Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:
> That's a great place to start.  Then, if you want to
> give it something else to absorb the odors for a
> littlw while after you turn it on, leave it overnight
> with a plate of powdered laundry detergent in it.  It
> absorbs the odors and gets fresher odors into the air
> being circulated.
>
> So sorry you lost the food.  What a pain.
>
> Isobel

And if it's still resistant, we have some OdorMute. That is an enzyme
solution that works *wonders*, but only at room temperature or higher.
The freezer would have to be turned off and warmed up; the solution
usually is made up in water about 110 degrees, and in this case would
be swabbed on over and over, using the runoff to the freezer floor to
swab it on again.

*What* a P. I. T. A.

So sorry about the food.

--