[Namron] Hospitaler Mentor Project

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Sun Oct 24 19:01:25 PDT 2004

Sorry... that was in bad taste. I am now unsubscribing from the Namron List
altogether. I am sorry to whom I have offended with my presence here. It's
been a nice run, save for a few minor incidents... if you need to reach me,
email my address personally, I will not be recieving any more messages from
the list.

 When I said:

"And with that, I'm off-list. If anyone *needs* to talk to me, email me at
 duncan_macnamara at charter.net"

I MEANT concerning the incident with Tadgh and the Cannon. However, I see
that I should have been more specific. However, this time, I am
unsubscribing so as to keep from insulting or pissing off anyone else.

Duncan.

> >experien! ced players
>
> What are those? Is a ced some kind of musical device, like a drum?
>
> (evil grin)

^And that was meant as a joke. It was in bad taste and I apologize.^