[Namron] Storms and what they can do for Newbies

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:45:37 PDT 2004

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement and in accordance with ~The Prophecy~. "I approve
this message".

> > Pookilator,
> >
> > Newbie question(s) for you...what, exactly, are
> > "STORMS", of which you claim you are willing to trade
> > seven of...

hello good-morning ;^)

Storms (ME being the newest one) are ~iMho~ people who have done a whole lot
of service, to make Namron a better place.  Our Loving Baronness knows much
better then I what it takes to become a Member of the Order of the Heart of
the Sable Storm.

> > Are they something I should want?

Oh yes, never go to an event without one packed away.  In case you need to
get something done, they can ( woops gotta get used to it ) We can sure get
things done for you.

> > If so, how do I get one?(be polite....:o)

Storms in thier natural enviroment regularly volunteer. I am sure if you
raise your hand and express a need one of Us will be glad to be of
assistance.

> > Mayhaps a pie-pallooza would be better closer to
> > Thanksgiving or to Christmas....your thoughts?
> >
> > ORRRRR.... a Pie Palooza reval at my farm...as of yet
> > to be named by the way....complete with bonfire!
> > Perhaps the archers could hunt away the morn and we
> > can roast what they bring back!!!!  The ladies and I
> > could keep ourselves busy baking delightful items to
> > go with said hunters bounty!

Well ya know, Pookalingus allways loves pie.

  Please let ME know when your pie party and/or bonfire will be.  I don't
wanna miss the fun.

Thank you for caring so much about the well being of Namron,

Pook-a-rama