[Namron] Ding Ding ... and good news

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:39:49 PDT 2004

Ding Ding - thats pretty close to what I was tryin to say.

Wanna be one of the new recruits? work hard.

Wanna not be on MY short list of 7? work hard.

Don't care? I understand ;^)

Good News ... I have found someone that understands Pooky Love Theorums,
well enough to translate ~The Tao of Poo-ky~ into english.  She will be
proofing some of MY more difficult to understand emails,  to make it easier
for ME to be understood.

This ain't the first email I write and , people say huh? I think the quote
goes " entertaining email / have no idea what he was talking about " lollol

I think I have good ideas. I think people need to here 'em. She is also kind
enough to try to help me learn to think in english instead of flashes of
light.

Thanks everyone for your patience with ME. I will try to remember the montra
/ who/ what/ where/ when and then... why and how.

thanks again,
It'll get better promise ;^),

Tao of Poo-ky