[Namron] Chass / Love / Death / and lookin good while its happenin

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 27 07:45:56 PDT 2004

Nay it was a red shirt. I took a few pictures of it and you. Kinda had
majorly puffy sleeves. Grumbles I hope tisnt on one of the rolls of film
Wal-Mart lost. Hmm well I never said that I would use it on you :) ..allow
me to introduce me axe Dak Klaue (Dark Talon). :)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.