[Namron] Poppa Puhka Lovr's Premium Plum, Pleasure Pimpin' Great Coat of Love

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:38:30 PDT 2004

NAY NAY NAY!!
Twas the full-full (Pooky) length " Poppa Puhka Lovr's Premium Plum Pleasure
Pimpin' Great Coat of Love ". With all the rights, responsibilities, and
privileges.... there too appertaining.... Umm.
Good Lady Kathryn ~ Matriarch of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn still gets
the Word Fame for making ME look " Mmmauvelous ".  And with great thanks, do
I Honor Her for Her efforts.

Poppa Puhka Lovr

P.S. Hello Axe

P.P.S I would pay money for a copy of ANY pictures of ME, That ANYONE has.
Yes Money. You keep the original.  They can be emailed, faxed, kinko'd,
phone #'s 206-1227. I am seriously considering getting a website and doing
an expose' of ME or somethin.  Gettum to ME " moral imperative ".