[Namron] Sad news

Nancy Peay npeay at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:37:56 PST 2004

Just got the following message from Nigel Sellars, whom some of you know
from his Medfair, music, and history interests.  Nigel's mom had terminal
cancer.  Some of you probably have his email address; if anyone doesn't, and
would like to send a message to Nigel, send it to me and I'll forward it.  I
know it can really help to hear from your friends at a time like this.

(I've re-subscribed to the Namron list but I'm not sure how soon that will
take effect.)

Selva of the Treeless Plain